Coaching the Next Tier: Investing in Your Organization’s Future Leadership--(LIVE STREAM DATE) JUNE 19, 2019
- Registration Closed
Are your department managers and next-tier supervisors ready to fuel your organization’s future growth? Too often great staff is promoted into positions of responsibility/authority without preparation for management, impacting their competence and confidence.
Different than succession planning in focus, this half-day program encourages leaders to develop promotion pipelines. Rather than preparing for one individual’s succession ability, great value can be derived by investing in a group of people to develop their leadership readiness over a period of time.
Following this program, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between leadership development and leadership readiness;
- Use the five components of ‘learning agility’ as criteria to identify individuals whose development will more substantially pay off over time;
- Describe the management skill sets that create the foundation for future impact;
- Create a development plan to assure these foundation skills are in place;
- Coach team members for greater impact within current responsibilities and prepare for upcoming challenges
- Leaders/C-Suite Decision-makers in Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers, Assisted Living Communities, and Home Health Providers. Including: Owners, CEOs, Executive Directors, Administrators
- Assisted Living Manger
- Social Worker
LifeSpan Members: $150.00
This program is sponsored by The Beacon Institute and approved for 4.0 continuing education credits / contact hours.
This program is approved by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators.
Assisted Living Manager
This program is approved by the office of Healthcare Quality (OHCQ) for continuing education credits for assisted living managers
This course is approved by the Maryland Board of Social Worker Examiners for Category I continuing education for social workers in Maryland
Refunds, minus a $75 processing fee per registrant, will be honored if requested in writing SEVEN (7) business days prior to the date of the seminar. In the event of emergency, attendees may send substitutions in their places without prior notification. Additional fees may apply